- Behavioral Competencies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Individual & Team Development
- Sales Roles
- Service Roles
- Identification of Management
- Work Attitude / Integrity
- Health & Safety
- CMAP Career
- Employee Wellbeing
Health & Safety
Workplace accidents are one of the key causes of lost work time and productivity. As a result, many organisations are aiming to reduce the number of safety accidents and improve their safety culture. The Health and Safety Solution assesses a range of ability and personality characteristics which have been shown to relate to safe behaviour in the workplace. As such it can be used to ensure those selected into the organisation can behave safely in the workplace, or to facilitate the development of safety behaviours in existing staff.
|Symbolic Reasoning*||4 minutes|
|Following Instructions*||10 minutes|
|Total duration **||42 Minutes|
* The duration of the personality questionnaire is an estimate as this section of the assessment is untimed. ** Excludes administration time, which adds roughly 2-3 minutes per section.
What the Solution Measures
The assessment comprises a combination of targeted personality and ability measures which allows for the identification of health and safety risk factors.
The assessment covers an individual’s capacity to listen, comprehend and adhere to health and safety rules, their ability to perceive workplace hazards within their environments and their ability to respond to hazards based on their health and safety understanding.
Specific measures include:
- Understanding instructions
- Checking and attention to detail
- Understanding the safety environment
- Safety motivation
- Safety diligence
- Adherence to rules
- Openness to guidance
- Safety confidence
- Safety composure